Develop products as per the required standards and specification while meeting project timelines and set budget. Development tasks include literature review, pre-formulation, formulation and scale up and support analytical research activities according to the direction of the supervisor and the written SOPs.
- Develop new drug products as per the requirements of ICH Q8, Q9 and Q10 and other scientific guidelines where applicable.
- Conduct literature survey/Review.
- Conduct the relevant physical and chemical testing on the formulation trials.
- Prepare small-scale batches to evaluate product stability manufactured using prototype formula.
- Support relevant activities related to stress stability studies. This part is to be done in collaboration with analytical research department.
Education: University degree in Pharmacy or pharmaceutical industrial engineering
Languages: Fluent in Arabic, French and English (written and spoken)
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical formulation
- Knowledge in the systems such as ICH, GMP, GLP, GDP, WHO
- International Regulations
- Ministry of Health Regulations
- Knowledge in Registration Requirements
- Formulation development
- Process development
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, able to plan, organize and follow up work effectively while focusing on quality towards excellence.
- Proactively take initiatives and demonstrate a dynamic approach to adapt with changing business needs and environment.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Start your application by sending your CV to [email protected] and keeping the job title on Email’s subject.