Managing and directing the various human resources' programs and systems in terms of development and implementation in a way that supports achieving the organization's goals and objectives, through the development of effective policies and procedures, performance management of human resources functions and ensure its compliance with the required specifications
- Participating in the development of strategies and objectives of the department.
- Developing Human Resources policies, systems and procedures, and ensuring their effective implementation according to the established objectives.
- Managing all aspects related to the Human Resources function including the recruitment, training, performance management, grading and salaries, incentives, career plans, succession plans, manpower plans …etc.
- Developing Systems and organizational structures and creating a work environment where employees can excel in their work and get strongly motivated to work and participate
- Managing the performance and talents of employees through identifying key programs that aim at elevating their competencies and abilities within the requirements of the organization.
- Communicating properly with the departments’ managers regarding all aspects related to the Human Resources and collaborating with them to ensure the proper handling of the requirements.
- Evaluating the various human resources' functions by following creative approaches and effective performance measures and progress towards achieving goals within the assigned deadlines.
- Maintaining professional relationships with suppliers of admin services and making decisions of necessary administrative procurement to meet employees’ needs.
- University degree in business administration or any related field
- A minimum of twelve years’ experience in related field, in pharmaceutical industry is plus
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into People initiatives.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical toolkit, to enable making data-driven recommendations.
- Talent Management
- Project Management
- Compensation and benefits management
- Problem solving
- Making effective decision
- Planning and Aligning
- Analytical skills
- Strong presentaion skills
- Leadership and team management
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Change management
- Decision making
Start your application by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and keeping the job title on Email’s subject.