Managing and supervising the implementation of sales plans and all the activities, policies and procedures related company's sales, in addition to building and developing relationships with customers , and dealing with emerging issues in the market and monitor the performance of competitors, planning and organizing the implementation of sales strategies and improve the public image of the company, implement appropriate sales strategies and work to achieve the goals of the company in terms of sales, revenue and profitability.
- Contribute to the preparation of the company’s annual sales budget that will help t achieve strategic objectives and planned sales.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of the annual sales plan to make sure to take all the necessary measures to achieve the desired growth of sales, in addition to directing the steps, to implement corrective actions to overcome obstacles.
- Continuous communication with key customer to ensure meeting their expectations in terms of products and quality provided.
- Build a market database including supply and demand and prices and competitors' activities.
- Review and develop policies and procedures implemented in sales to enhance the effectiveness of the work of the sales function.
- Review database of clients and update periodically.
- Manage the process of preparing proposals for key customers to ensure price competitiveness, in a way that maintains relationships with customers and enhances it.
- Contribute to the analysis of sales reports to identify trends and future sales projections in addition to economic trends in the market to enhance the long-term overall sales.
- University Degree in Commercial Field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field, in similar position or equivalent.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, French and English languages.
- Knowlege of the pharmaceutical market
- Commercial Knowledge
- Knowledge of communications techniques
- Portofolio Management
- Knowledge of compétition and medecines market
- Strategic Analysis
- Time Management
- Monitoring and coordination
- Reporting and consolidation
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, French and English languages
- Public Speaking
- Communication skills
- Self Confidence
- Management Autonomy
- Dynamic temperament
- Sense of responsability
Start your application by sending your CV to email@example.com and keeping the job title on Email’s subject.