Perform activities related to sales and achieving sales goals, and customer follow-up and solving related problems, if any, in a decent manner, and follow up on after-sales and collection from clients. Continuous update of the costumers’ requirements in terms of offered products, contracts and register orders
- Perform field visits to the company’s customers, and pharmacies
- Continuous update of the costumers’ requirements in terms of offered products and contracts, register orders and ensure delivery according to specified dates and contractual terms.
- Make sure to take customer orders and follow up on their delivery
- Comply with annual sales plans and take all necessary measures to achieve the desired growth of the company’s sales.
- Developing periodic reports related to the activities of the department
- University degree in Commercial, Finance, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year in similar position
- Job Location : Bouira – Medea – Djelfa – Relizane – Chlef
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical field
- Knowledge of sales technics
- Knowledge of customers portfolio
- Fluent French and English.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Mastery of IT tools
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English (written and spoken)
- Meeting deadlines
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving
- Follow-up and coordination
- Interpersonal skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Target Orientated
- Integrity, and Transparency
- Quality, and Excellence
Start your application by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and keeping the job title on Email’s subject.