Receiving, responding to and actively resolving PC desktop and laptop users' requests, including backup routines, installing and upgrading software applications, system logs, and troubleshooting hardware problems, other than maintaining the smooth operation of all computer facilities and providing technical assistance in networks, printers, scanners and other PC equipment when needed.
- Responding to users' requests in person, over the phone or by email and ensuring that all requests are resolved in a timely and accurate manner and completing support tickets.
- Troubleshooting computer problems and defining source of problem, and if needed, escalating the problem to the Direct Supervisor
- Documenting all requests resolved and problems encountered for future reference
- Being familiar with all the fundamental operations of the available software applications, hardware and resources
- Stay updated on all technological changes that take place in the software and hardware resources at the company
- Identifying major trouble spots with users and advising on appropriate approaches and solutions to solve it
- Installing and upgrading software applications and hardware devices (such as printers and scanners) as required, and Clean up computers
- Providing users with technical support and assistance for hardware, software, systems, and ensuring proper connectivity of all computers by conducting periodical network maintenance
- Setting up new users' accounts, providing assistance concerning emails, website backup routines
- Maintaining awareness of the latest computer and system technologies and providing skills in applying them upon request.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems and recommending changes.
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Adhere to IT and company SOP and have a good awareness of security threats that may impact company treaths
- University Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or any related field
- Minimum of one year of practical experience in software and hardware applications
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, French and English languages.
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Security skills
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Monitoring and coordination
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic, French and English languages
- Communication skills
- Dynamic temperament
- Calm temperament
- Self Confidence
- Team working skills
- Sense of responsability
Start your application by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and keeping the job title on Email’s subject.