Job Description and Requirements
- B. Sc. or higher degree in Science, Chemistry, or Pharmacy.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience and knowledge of all aspects of GMP, GLP, QA, QC, Validation.
- Demonstrated expert technical experience and knowledge across a variety of manufacturing and quality aspects.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English language , French language is a plus
- Job located in Algeria
Responsibilities and duties:
- Administrate the responsibilities of Quality Managers and manage (QA-VL-QC-CM) Departments.
- Ensure that the principles of Good Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and other relevant legislation are followed and maintained.
- Identify a strategic direction for the provision of quality services.
- Maintain contact and communication with the authorities on potential changes within the plant.
- Lead quality services in accordance with national and local legislation and guidance in order to provide a safe, effective and cost efficient service.
- Review and approve all control documentation such as worksheets and standard operating procedures in liaison with Quality Assurance Department.
- Ensure with QA that the resolution of quality exceptions is undertaken and completed in a timely manner and is documented and trended appropriately.
- Review and approve the validation/ qualification and revalidation/ requalification protocols and reports and their related studies and activities to ensure.
- Review and approve the site master file, master validation plans, and all technical documents.
- Review and approve the change control, deviation, product complaints and product recall reports.
- Manage team’s personnel affairs (leaves, vacations…etc.), performance management, coaching and training.
- To ensure with QA that GMP competency based training for all staff is developed and maintained and that individual training records are complete and up-to-date.
- Participate in the training of pharmacists, pre-registration pharmacy graduates and pharmacy technicians as required.
- Prepare and maintain a capacity plan for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments and ensure that resources and demand are managed accordingly.
- Act as a Qualified Person to ensure formal production release of products.
If you are interested in this job position, apply now: https://bit.ly/39BgHe6
Deputy Quality Unit Head13 Janvier 2020 | 379
Pour répondre à ses ambitieux challenges et en adéquation avec ses valeurs, El Kendi a mis en place une politique de recrutement d’employés et de cadres répondant par leur compétence et leur expertise à des profils singuliers. Pour postuler